WHAT TYPE OF PICS SHOULD I SEND?
Have a look at the gallery below and see some of the kind of pics that are suitable. If you can do a sexy strip-down, removing one item of clothing at a time, that usually works well. Make sure you include a mixture of different angles, poses, full-length shots and close-up shots…
Once you are ready just send the pics a copy of your photo ID proving you are over 18 to email@example.com
By submitting material to this site you warrant that:
• You own the copyright or that you have the permission of the owner to all the attached material and will not be violating any privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, contract rights or any other rights of any other person and you agree to pay any royalties, fees and other monies owing to any person by violation of these terms.
• You were over the age of eighteen years old at the time the attached photos were taken.
• You hereby grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual and unconditional worldwide license to use, amend, crop, adapt, modify and exploit any material supplied for any purpose which we may, at our sole discretion, see fit, in any and all media, whether known or invented in the future and I understand that I will not be paid any money for any use of this material by you.
• You acknowledge that FRONT is under no obligation whatsoever to use any of the material.
SAFETY OF OUR MODELS
FRONT MAGAZINE takes model safety very very seriously. We want to encourage you to always be cautious when contacted by someone claiming to be from Front Magazine.
- Never send any information or photos to anyone claiming to be from Front Magazine without being 100% sure they are legitimately associated with us.
- You will only receive emails from our official “@frontmagazine.co” email address, or messages from our official social media accounts listed below.
- If you have any questions regarding the legitimacy of any communication from someone who claims to be from Front Magazine, you may contact us with the details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, if you have any questions or want to confirm a claim is genuine, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com