I’m gonna be honest with you guys, we didn’t get up to a right lot! To sum our trip to Brighton up we:
- Drove five hours down to the seaside town
- Lost our Airbnb virginity (wasn’t expecting to stay in a random woman’s attic!)
- Walked for three hours a day (Airbnb and its “30 minute walk to the venue” bullshit!)
- Got defeated by Choccywoccydoodah (didn’t think a chocolate sundae would’ve been almost impossible to devour… good, but so so chocolatey!)
- Spotted a zebra playing keyboard on the high street… don’t believe us? We’ve got proof below!
But that was what we experienced of Brighton, not the actual convention! So in all honesty, we actually spent the whole weekend getting tattooed… what else did you expect? The venue was packed out with artists and tattoo enthusiasts from all over the world, the traders stalls were constantly buzzin’ and the Barber Expo featured some of the best barbers in the game. If you wasn’t there, you definitely missed out!
Below are a few snaps we got from the weekend!
To see the zebra playing the keyboard, click here!
Thanks to the guys at Brighton Tattoo Convention for inviting us down, we can’t wait to come back again next year!