This week I caught up with former frontman of The Eyes of a Traitor & barber, Jack Delany. He began his career in the barbering industry almost two years ago, and since then has gone from strength to strength. Interested in finding out a little bit more about his guilty pleasures, favourite tattoo, & biggest influences? Then read on…
1. Any hobbies?
2. What’s your favourite movie?
The Lost Boys
3. Any guilty pleasures?
4. What was the last song you listened to?
Whitechapel – Let Me Burn
5. What’s your biggest fear?
6. Tell us about the last dream you had?
Erm, I think I was in prison for murder, managed to break out and move to Alaska though…
7. What’s your favourite insult?
8. One word to describe yourself?
9. What’s your favourite tattoo & why?
Crocodile on my face, because I like crocodiles.
10. If you wasn’t doing barbering, what would you be doing?
I’d be in a band 100%
11. How long have you been in the industry?
Just shy of two years.
12. Who are your biggest influences?
Hard Grind, Black Moth Barbers, and Schorem.
13. Where do you usually gather style inspiration from?
Mainly friends, or people I follow on Instagram.
14. What are your favourite clippers?
Currently Wahl Super Tapers.
15. What are your favourite products?
Anything by Bear Face.
16. What do you think makes a great hair cut?
17. What advice would you give to anyone looking to join the industry?
Be the hardest working person in the room. Even if you suck, you eventually won’t suck.
18. Do you have any future plans?
I’m just trying to make it to the weekend right now.
19. Anything else you’d like to share?
Jode a tu madre Coño.